Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 6 Pro

JDWATERSTON
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has there been any change with regards to the delivery date of preordered Pixel 6 Pros?  I ordered mine on the night of the event, and have not received any dispatch notification, and given launch day is today, I somehow think it's not going to arrive today, despite it saying in the app that it's due today and will be dispatched in time. I received a text saying that sorrys there's a delay, however, there was no reasoning behind the delay nor any estimated delivery date following this. 

I've had numerous web-chats, who have been less than helpful and I've raised a complaint about their lack of communication, who outlined that the 'dispatch is in progress', which didn't ask my question and circumvented my question regarding the guaranteed delivery date I purchased the phone under. 

I am annoyed at the lack of communication on this one. I'm wondering if there could be an update for myself and others in this situation, with regards to Pixel 6 Pro preorders that haven't been dispatched yet.

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

rickit
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Chris_K for the update. I ordered mine at 1919hrs on the 19/10 so hopefully will get the email shortly

Message 31 of 47

Mark-fern
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Kudos to chris_k for being genuinely helpful. I'm possibly in the same boat as others have brought up as my situation is exactly the same. I will continue to wait in hope that I get an update. Fingers crossed.

Message 32 of 47

Mister_V
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's 10 minutes after my order went through so hopefully we both get an email today. 

Message 33 of 47

nell13
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've finally had my email now too.  Fingers crossed you all hear asap!

Although worryingly my tracking code was apparently delivered on 22 Jan 2021, hopefully just a cross over on the tracking numbers?!

Message 34 of 47

Mister_V
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just got my email as well. 

Message 35 of 47

Trypta
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No email or text for me and I ordered on the 19th also. Tried calling customer service who wasn't anymore helpful than the o2 tracker which still states "We will despatch your order in time for the launch day of the new device."

The woman on the phone said despatch is *from* launch day and I said if that's the case the wording on the website is very misleading.

Pretty disappointed I have to admit...

Message 36 of 47

Papadug
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Chris_K Thank you for the update. I believe I fall into that middle category as my order completed at 19:56 on the 19th but I opted to have my phone delivered to my local O2 shop so didn't get a delivery date. My order is stuck on processing.

As the O2 website is offering next day delivery on new orders, would I get the phone quicker if I cancelled this order and re-ordered (albeit I wont get the free headset)?

Message 37 of 47

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Papadug 

Thats a risk you will have to take, but bare in mind it will be classed as a new connection, and you will need to go through the credit checks etc. 

Thanks @Chris_K for jumping and help the lots an new community members in getting some answers slight_smile

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 38 of 47

JonathanTF2
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Finally got the DPD tracking number, still no email. Bit worried their system is broken but if I get the phone I don't really care.

Message 39 of 47

Bigbroonfaetroo
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Chris_K appreciate you taking the time and making r effort to help everyone on this chat.. I have also pre ordering payed for my pixel 6 pro on the 19th and received confirmation and the. A 2nd text on the 21st saying the following- “O2: Sorry it's taking longer than we hoped to send your order. We're still expecting more stock soon. We'll text you again as soon as we have a delivery date.“ can you advise if I will be getting my phone tomorrow or there is a delay? If the order is not going to be fulfilled I’ll look to cancel and make alternative arrangements to purchase the phone through another provided. Thanks again for your help. 

Message 40 of 47