Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 6 Pro

JDWATERSTON
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has there been any change with regards to the delivery date of preordered Pixel 6 Pros?  I ordered mine on the night of the event, and have not received any dispatch notification, and given launch day is today, I somehow think it's not going to arrive today, despite it saying in the app that it's due today and will be dispatched in time. I received a text saying that sorrys there's a delay, however, there was no reasoning behind the delay nor any estimated delivery date following this. 

I've had numerous web-chats, who have been less than helpful and I've raised a complaint about their lack of communication, who outlined that the 'dispatch is in progress', which didn't ask my question and circumvented my question regarding the guaranteed delivery date I purchased the phone under. 

I am annoyed at the lack of communication on this one. I'm wondering if there could be an update for myself and others in this situation, with regards to Pixel 6 Pro preorders that haven't been dispatched yet.

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

rickit
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Wonder if mine is also one of those impacted. But the manager I complained to told me there was zero handsets in stock....

Message 21 of 47

duncan1982
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nothing for me wither at the moment, and tracking still says waiting for launch day....

Message 22 of 47

rickit
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine too, but take a look at the text underneath it reads

We will despatch your order in time for the launch day of the new device

Thats miss advertised

Message 23 of 47

Timmy2003
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the update @Chris_K I appear to be in same position as Tim & JD; was told my pre-order would be here today but then radio silence since my order went in on 19th Oct. I have tried getting an update via Messenger (currently 21hours and no response) and Twitter but no response from that either and my call to Customer services got a generic "when it is dispatched you will get a message"

Do you know when the text/emails should have all gone out by? So i can get clarity on whether my order is coming or not

Message 24 of 47

rickit
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Chris_K Best thing is if you go onto the o2 shop and look at Pixel 6 PRO you can order one now for delivery tomorrow

Message 25 of 47

JonathanTF2
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got a text through from CS asking me how my experience was with them and I rated negatively, waiting for a call back to discuss this experience. Still no text, noting I didn't even get an e-mail confirming my upgrade had been processed yet money has been taken. Website still shows "waiting for launch day"

Message 26 of 47

JDWATERSTON
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Funnily enough, just received an email regarding delivery. Frustrating it's taken all day for anyone to say what's going on and actually aid in the helping of people, seems people on Twitter are still struggling getting through to anyone. Thanks a lot @Chris_K, much appreciate your help.

Message 27 of 47

rickit
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well done on getting your email. This has got to one of my worst experiences recently, so much so I think I will be parting company with o2 next time round.

Message 28 of 47

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey all,

Just to be clear - this doesn't impact all Pixel 6 orders. Right now there's 3 groups of orders:

• Pre-ordered Pixel 6 for launch day delivery, and has/will arrive today
  • Pre-ordered Pixel 6 for launch day delivery, and hasn't arrived / stuck on processing / no order updates
  • Pre-ordered Pixel 6 on back order - if this relates to your order (ie, it didn't show a date but said 'x' days or 'x' weeks) then you're not impacted by this... Your order will arrive in the timescale quoted

For those of you in that middle group, I'm truly sorry. I know how much I look forward to my own upgrades so can relate to the disappointment of not getting it the day you expect it. Of all orders I've checked so far, they have all been captured as being part of our warehouse error and will be getting dispatched today for delivery tomorrow.

As there does seem to be quite a few of you in the same boat, please can I ask you keep an eye open for order updates today / this evening, which will confirm a delivery for tomorrow. If you haven't received any updates by tomorrow morning, please feel free to PM me and I can look into this as soon as possible tomorrow.

Again, a huge apology for the frustration and confusion this has caused. I know it may have taken some shine off your new upgrade, but from everything I've seen from the various reviews out there, it'll be worth the extra days wait and you'll fall in love with it immediately.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 29 of 47

JonathanTF2
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You got an e-mail? Surprising, I haven't had any e-mails regarding this order at all from them. Makes me wonder if it even went through properly.

Message 30 of 47