Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone losing its colour

Hotruth
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi my phone us losing its colour. It flicks to black and white too.  It looks like the colour has faded. I've checked grey screen in settings and that's not on. So I think my phone is faulty. Can you please help 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7983 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

Hard to advise not knowing make and model.

I find doing a Google search for your phone and it's symptoms often brings up good advice

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126102 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Also @Hotruth, If the phone is still within warranty, I would be contacting the manufacturer (Not O2) for advice and support.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9379 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Hotruth 

If you bought the handset from a retailer - Amazon, Currys, Argos, QVC etc - within the last twelve months, you should also consider logging the fault with the retailer. Ultimately, the legislation makes them responsible as they sold the item to you. 

I would also pursue the retailer if you are a little bit outside of the guarantee. If you have paid several hundred pounds for a handset, it is not fit for purpose if it develops a fault in year two. Hence, many retailers will try to compromise with you.  

Message 4 of 4