Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone calls

Deb68
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve had not connection for 2 days now I was told to turn my phone off and back on again I’ve done that still not able to make a call not even to o2 and nobody will talk to me on this stupid messaging service o2 has I’ve been messaging all morning and still waiting, is anyone else having problems. O2 service is diabolical 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Deb68@Calumthomas Please take a look at these guides:

How can I sort out my network issues? - o2uk

Why do I have poor coverage indoors? (o2.co.uk)

No mobile phone network guarantees 100% uptime. It's in the Terms & Conditions you agreed to. If repairs are being done in your area and you have been notified that's a good sign that your service is on its way back. Work has to be carried out from time to time to keep the system running. This affects all customers at some time.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Calumthomas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I live in Nottinghamshire and received an email to tell me that from the 7th to the 10th o2 where carrying out upgrades to my area and I might experience some dropped signal. What that translates too it seems is that I'll have absolutely no way of making calls, sending texts or checking emails, to make matters worse- the website now shows that the works won't finish until 8pm on the 11th. 

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Deb68@Calumthomas Please take a look at these guides:

How can I sort out my network issues? - o2uk

Why do I have poor coverage indoors? (o2.co.uk)

No mobile phone network guarantees 100% uptime. It's in the Terms & Conditions you agreed to. If repairs are being done in your area and you have been notified that's a good sign that your service is on its way back. Work has to be carried out from time to time to keep the system running. This affects all customers at some time.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Calumthomas
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m not suggesting repairs or upgrades shouldn’t be done Its just I’ve had 3 days of not being able to keep in contact with my customers, with a possibility of another 2… the email literally said there may be SOME down time, not absolute down time… so I wasn’t expecting not to be able to at least catch up with calls I may miss, but I am enjoying the peace and quiet a bit 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Message 5 of 5