Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old account number

SteveMidge
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. I have an old sim for which I have managed to find the user name and also have the phone. Its an old old sim from the "pay for life" when you made one payment and that was it. The username is clearly a computer generated one. I'm trying to link the sim to my now existing o2 but its asking for my account number. Where will I be able to find this? I cant log into my o2 as the username and presunably password is a computer generated one. Its not an account I originally set up. Not sure if this makes sense but hopefully it does.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23068 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@SteveMidge You'd have to speak to customer service, but I would imagine that what you're looking for probably doesn't even exist any more. Any phone number attached to it would most likely have been recycled by now. Call by all means, but don't get your hopes up.
Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am. The 0800 number isn't available until 9 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23068 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@SteveMidge You'd have to speak to customer service, but I would imagine that what you're looking for probably doesn't even exist any more. Any phone number attached to it would most likely have been recycled by now. Call by all means, but don't get your hopes up.
Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am. The 0800 number isn't available until 9 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2