Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 has wrecked my credit score

SaifHussain
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So basically I have tried twice getting a contract from O2 through mobilephonedirect and they have gone through my credit check and decline both times, Before that my credit history was excellent and after O2 hard search it’s drop by -190 to fare like -190 is it a joke or something. After they declined me twice I went to other company and they accepted me and gave me two years contract. I will have to contact FCA if O2 don’t remove hard search because I’m about to apply for a mortgage for the very first time I don’t want it to be refused. I never ever miss any payment or never ever applied for loan or a mortgage. My credit history was really good but the O2 has wrecked my credit history. I’m not a doggy guy they need to remove hard search they’ve done asap or I will have to sue O2.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@SaifHussain This is not O2. This is a customer community. The Credit File Referrals contacts are below. It's the only information we have here:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@SaifHussain This is not O2. This is a customer community. The Credit File Referrals contacts are below. It's the only information we have here:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2