Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 and Virgin

callum47
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just took out broadband with Virgin and know you are now partnered. With my broadband comes a simcard also. How can I cancel my current airtime plan and use the Virgin sim with my current device plan?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@callum47 

How to cancel your O2 contract, get your PAC and switch to Virgin here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

There is no tie up between O2 and Virgin phone accounts, so you must cancel with O2 and get your PAC if you wish to keep your number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@callum47 Hi, the Virgin SIM should work in your current phone, just pop it in and see.  The O2 contract is a different stand alone plan, so you probably can't just cancel it. I would phone Customer Services to find out for sure though.

Message 2 of 6

callum47
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous Yes this was my thinking, do you know the best number for a question like this?

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

The general number from any phone is: 03448090202

Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@callum47 

How to cancel your O2 contract, get your PAC and switch to Virgin here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

There is no tie up between O2 and Virgin phone accounts, so you must cancel with O2 and get your PAC if you wish to keep your number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

callum47
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks.

Message 6 of 6