Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Open

Harli
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I set up an O2 open account in 2021 when my employer joined the scheme. I successfully applied my discount to my then phone. I upgraded my phone today but can’t login to O2 open to re add the discount. It keeps saying there is a technical error. I’ve tried different devices and browsers but get the same message. My username and password are fine. Customer services very kindly added the discount for me but didn’t really understand that this appears to be an issue with my account not a technical error. I need to login to my account to obtain the discount codes you can share. Also I’m planning to switch my iPad from Three to O2 soon and will want to apply the discount to that also. Any ideas how I can get back into my account. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Harli 

We've had a number of similar posts lately so clearly there is an issue.

@Dave-O2 maybe you could escalate if CUSTOMER SERVICE are denying all knowledge?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 792 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 28 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 

I'll get this checked out 👍

@Harli Can you please drop me a PM with your mobile number?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 3 of 3