Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving a confirmation code from Instagram

Mart44
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Consequently I am now unable to access my Instagram account on my phone, my iPad and iMac.

Can anyone help please ? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36122 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

To find the confirmation code for Instagram, open the app and go to your profile. Tap on "Settings" and then select "Security." You will see your current verification code listed there - this is what you need to enter when confirming your account.

Or:

How do I get a 6-digit verification code for Instagram?

Two-factor authentication > Text message - If you go for Text Message, Instagram will send you a 6-digit code via text that you need to insert in the app. Make sure you save the recovery codes somewhere safe, you will need them if you lose access to the phone number you're using.
Any help, @Mart44?
Message 2 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10229 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@Mart44 

This isnt customer services OR live chat but a customer to customer community.. 

Have you spoken to Instagram at all, as you can verify using your Facebook account or via email. 

There are also some guides that might help Guide: Text Message Tips (not sent or received) 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 6

Mart44
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply - I have emailed Instagram but not heard back yet. I will check out those tips

Message 4 of 6

Mart44
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi - thanks for your reply. Because of the problem I outlined, I am unable to access my Instagram account to check any settings. All I get when trying to access is a message saying please enter the code we sent to your mobile number - but nothing comes thru. 

Message 5 of 6

Mart44
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Problem now solved. Thanks again for all replies.

Message 6 of 6