Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received order

Broxi42
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered S8 plus tab & paid £20 upfront which has been taken out bank, even got my first bill, was suppose to receive yest but havent &  got email saying its been dispatched so checked tracking was saying on way, now its saying it hasn't been received, can anyone tell me how this is please. Thankyou

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35233 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Broxi42 - here goes: 

1. O2's stock management system is not live - your phone has probably been delayed as O2 have not got what you asked for in stock. It could take a couple of days or more, depending on how popular what you ordered is, for them to get the phone on its way to you - keep an eye on your e-mail. Check your Spam folder too, email from courier can end up there.

2. All contract phones, regardless of vendor (O2, EE, Vodafone, 3, etc) are billed a month in advance - this means the bill is issued and you are billed about 14 days later - standard practice.

As nobody here has access to your account, @Broxi42, your best bet is to reach out to O2's Sales Management team via Social Media, links below this post, or you can call them on 0800 081 0255 - around 08:15 is usually a quiet time so you get onto the queue to talk to someone without too many reattempts as their Call Management system gets busy.

Good luck, @Broxi42 - I expect you will get your new phone soon.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35233 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Broxi42 - here goes: 

1. O2's stock management system is not live - your phone has probably been delayed as O2 have not got what you asked for in stock. It could take a couple of days or more, depending on how popular what you ordered is, for them to get the phone on its way to you - keep an eye on your e-mail. Check your Spam folder too, email from courier can end up there.

2. All contract phones, regardless of vendor (O2, EE, Vodafone, 3, etc) are billed a month in advance - this means the bill is issued and you are billed about 14 days later - standard practice.

As nobody here has access to your account, @Broxi42, your best bet is to reach out to O2's Sales Management team via Social Media, links below this post, or you can call them on 0800 081 0255 - around 08:15 is usually a quiet time so you get onto the queue to talk to someone without too many reattempts as their Call Management system gets busy.

Good luck, @Broxi42 - I expect you will get your new phone soon.

Message 2 of 2