Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting the PAC code

Lsmallpage25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My mum is trying to get a pac code and keeps getting an error message when texting the number. 
We have phoned 202 multiple times and keep getting so far then they hang up on us. Once in a while they say they’ll ring back but surprise surprise no one has so far. 
We went into O2 and a lovely guy there tried to help but they can’t generate pac codes in store. He helped raise a ticket with o2 but still no one has called back with a solution. 

202 customer service people just say there’s an error and nothing they can do. 

How do we solve this issue and keep the number but change the provider. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Lsmallpage25 

All we know here Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Try the option in your MyO2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Lsmallpage25 

All we know here Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Try the option in your MyO2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38197 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions