Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal in new house

Nix79
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve recently moved into a new house, and despite the network tracker stating I have good indoor and outdoor call connectivity, I have zero reception. Occasionally I can get a poor reception in one room.

I work from home and need to be contactable by my daughters school

Is there a way to boost my signal or do I need to move to a different network provider? 
i have wifi calling switched on but this doesn’t help with receiving text messages 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7439 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 1617 Solutions

Check https://status.o2.co.uk/ to see if there are mast issues at present 

Also have a read here

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23737 Posts
  • 1041 Topics
  • 3756 Solutions

@Nix79 The coverage checker is only a computer guesstimate and is not accurate. It may not help you for business related texts, but for friends and family you can use WhatsApp over WiFi for calls and texts and it's free to do both. Caller and receiver must have the app.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147995 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28375 Solutions

@Nix79 

See guide here Guide: Do you have poor coverage / signal Indoors? This may help Explain / resolve it 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4