Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service since Friday

ShantyTown
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been unable to get online since Friday, apparently a phone mast is down and they have been trying to fix it.... how comes no one gets in touch to tell me this? Not even a text? Am I expected to pay for a service I am not getting? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144333 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@ShantyTown 

No network guarantees 100% uptime and it's covered in the T&C's.

You can check for any updates here O2 Service Status

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144333 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@ShantyTown 

No network guarantees 100% uptime and it's covered in the T&C's.

You can check for any updates here O2 Service Status

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

ShantyTown
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had no idea that my post was sent to you as an individual. I have seen posts on here with replies from o2 employees so I’m a little confused. This is my first post so I guess I have to find a way to not post to individuals. Thanks for bringing my mistake to my awareness 

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10170 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3010 Solutions

@ShantyTown 

This is a customer to customer forum, and not an o2 customer service platform, we can ask an o2 rep to have a look. 

o2 will not tell you how long it takes to fix a mast, and as @MI5 says you are not guaranteed 100% service uptime. 

I take it before signing up you read the T&C's rather than just click Accept, as they explain all this.

As an Enterprise customer you get service SLA's but I doubt you are paying >£100K a year to o2 to get any service credits. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4