Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reception

Maria22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have complain about ur service I am new customer and when I revived my sim I checked it was 4G sim and call back O2 and they said sorry it was mistake we will send new Sim 5G and she said last week we will send it to u and nearly one weeks snd I didn’t have my 5G sim 

and when I wake up morning today I checked and even my 4G sim is not working at all snd I have no reception at all . I switched off my phone and on again and it is no any reception at all snd I checked my area no any issue . 

I am waiting for very important call today and I have no reception at all 

I am very angry and sad about ur service please sort this issue as soon as possible . 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11601 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

@Maria22 

This isnt customer service, but a customer to customer forum. 

It sounds like your replacement sim has got lost or delayed in the Royal Fail strikes during the last week or so. 
I would call o2 on 0344 809 0202 or pop into a local o2 shop with ID and pick up a replacement sim card, as that will be quicker. 

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149495 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@O2Georgina 

Can you jump on this quickly please for @Maria22 as it sounds urgent.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

@MI5  Thanks for the tag

@Maria22  I will send you a message now

signature
Message 4 of 4