Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network really bad experience with 02

Aledwilliams
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi this is the only way I can find to actually try to talk to someone, I for some reason cannot sign into the app, I have no network on my phone its been emergency calls only for days now, I have not been able to contact anyone and we have kids and I have copd and cannot even call the doctors. I have called previously about network issues and this is now getting ridiculous. My bill is also overdue so I'm probably gonna be charged for late payment even though I cannot access my account! I am really unhappy with the service from 02 and I need this resolved at least until my contract is up and I can leave as if things don't change I'm gonna be forced to do so even though I've stuck with 02 for years on pay as you go. I'd appreciate it if someone from 02 could message me back

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Aledwilliams Instructions on how to download and use Skype to call 0800 numbers free, and customer service numbers to call including Payment Management can be found here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi
We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 4

Aledwilliams
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi thanks for reply ridiculous trying to get hold of 02 when u have no coverage and they won't let you sign in I'm also not on any social media but thank you

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Aledwilliams Instructions on how to download and use Skype to call 0800 numbers free, and customer service numbers to call including Payment Management can be found here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4