Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data

SusC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Problem this morning when trying to pay for parking on an app and my iPhone (15 Pro Max) couldn’t connect. Phone signal all OK. Couldn’t connect to Speedtest either. 
Husband’s phone absolutely no problem, also iPhone (11Pro Max). Both on SIM only PAYG. 
Both have plenty of data allowance. Any suggestions how to fix this?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@SusC 

First thing to try is restarting your phone.

Then check guides:

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

SusC
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Forgot to mention I restarted my phone when the issue occurred, which did nothing. Still have no data currently (posting through work WiFi). Husband’s phone still all fine. 
I’ll look at the links you’ve posted and see if I can get to the bottom of it. Thanks

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@SusC 

If you need a new sim, pop in store with photo ID to resolve for free.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

SusC
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the advice.  Apparently the area I’m in is a ‘high traffic area’ according to the network status, not fair that my husband isn’t having any issues though and I am. 

If things don’t improve over the next 24hrs I’ll look up where my nearest store is for a new SIM. I assume I’ll be able to keep my current number though if I do get a new SIM?

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@SusC 

Nothing will change as far as your number or tariff is concerned.

Everything will change to a new sim.

Message 6 of 6