Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No caller ID on incoming calls

Boyack
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have contacted O2 a number of times both by telephone and chat message to get my no caller ID on all incoming calls issue on my iPhone 8 resolved. I have gone through all the appropriate phone checks and resets and changing SIMs so it is obviously an O2 issue. This only happened when I changed my SIM card recently. I have been given the runaround by O2 and am completely frustrated so can anyone help as I am on the point of changing provider. Thanks 

Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12575 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

I'll mention @O2Ryan who is on duty this morning.

Can you get in touch with @J0h0sephat to see if you can help please Ryan?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 41 of 78

O2Ryan
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for the tag ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 42 of 78

J0h0sephat
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

Had a message from O2 Support, provided my details and didn't hear back. I also called O2 who suggested resetting network settings. This didn't fix the issue.

If this can't be resolved I want to move to another network.

I'm only a few days into a new contact. Can I leave within 30 days without penalty?

Message 43 of 78

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38186 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Hi @J0h0sephat - @O2Sarah- is on from 8am, as O2Ryan has not been on lately. Info on cancellation windows etc: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/returning-your-device and

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract contains all you need to know should you choose to cancel.

Message 44 of 78

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

@J0h0sephat I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 45 of 78

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38186 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Thank you, @O2Sarah- - I am seeing messages being posted in the middle of threads today that *should* move to the end of the thread but don't, making it hard to see what's the latest update to any thread atm - sorry for the double-tag to the same call for help earlier!

Message 46 of 78

WillG
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Sarah - I am having the same issue of no caller ID since changing to eSIM (and now back to plastic SIM) which didn’t fix the issue. O2 support are looking into this (1453220887), but haven’t got back to me yet. Can you help, please? Many thanks

Message 47 of 78

Kosmos5457
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What case reference is that? Your one or master incident number?

Message 48 of 78

Grammo
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here, I have a sony xperia and although messages incoming are fine all incoming calls are showing unknown. I had a virgin sim and I am now on my 2nd O2 sim and still the same issue .  I will seriously be considering changing from O2 as I have spent probably about 3 hours trying to get this issue sorted over the phone . All I need to do is get my PAC . I will O2 shop to try and resolve this issue but not much hope in this as the sales team there had no idea at all when I spoke to them on the phone last weekend. Total load of rubbish and disgusted at not getting sorted out as I told them on first contact that I needed to know my incoming calls in case of problem with my Sister who has Cerebral Palsey and has fallen over many times and care worker gets in touch by mobile when I am working on shifts. 

Message 49 of 78

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93887 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Apparently you need now to insist that O2 customer service add the CLI Presentation Facility bolt on as per the image

CLI Presentation Facility bolt on.png

Message 50 of 78