Did you mean: 

No Network/signal

AmyLauren1997
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I have had a contract with Tesco/O2 for my entire adult life. I moved last year and had issues with my service. I was informed there was an issue with a mast in my area that was being sorted. All resumed to normal with no signal issues until about 2 weeks ago, I've now not had a signal at all in my own home for over two weeks.

I have tried all the steps online to fix this. both O2 and Tesco are adamant it's not an issue with them, yet all of my family have the same issue when visiting, It is also not just inside my house by in my village in general, so it's nothing to do with my home. 

I work from home and have been unable to make calls for early 2 weeks.

If this isn't resolved i will have to change provider

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@AmyLauren1997 

There’s a lot of storm damage at the moment so some patience will be required whilst all the networks resolve the issues. 
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Storm-Eunice/td-p/1531751

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

AmyLauren1997
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unfortunately, this has been going on since long before the storms so it's not caused by that!

Message 3 of 3