Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Caller ID & No Voicemail

Rosalyn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I’m STILL waiting for a fix to this problem since 12 September. Had a new physical Sim installed in store none of this saga my choice ( after frustrating no network no calls no texts received since 29Aug and eSIM failure with new esim “stuck in processing “ ) my network restored on the new physical sim while I was on holiday in France around 10 Sept. Then i discovered on return to UK that ALL my calls are receiving as No Caller ID. Losing ability to call back endless missed calls from potential clients. Sent numerous complaints emails had NO replies. Am in touch with O2 via FB messenger. Tech team rang me said wait 5 more days. That was 8 days ago.  It’s SO appalling !!!  I’ve seen threads about a CLi bolt on? Is this still relevant ?  Anyone know anything?

does tech or customer service read the community forum? 
WHY is this happening? It’s just so frustrating I will likely have to leave as can’t tolerate this [Removed]  service any more 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 102 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If you can PM your Facebook profile details, I'm happy to ask the teams what's happened.

Thanks,

Message 11 of 21

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126308 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7556 Solutions

@Rosalyn 

Please see the post above. 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 21

Rosalyn
  • 12 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I  am Astounded to hear this and seriously need to leave O2 if there’s any truth in this 

Message 13 of 21

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12675 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1156 Solutions

Which part @Rosalyn ?

The community manager has asked you to send over some details to see if he can help.

Click on his name ( @Kei-M_O2 ), then the Send Message button. Once that page loads, enter a title and your message details.

Please, PLEASE, do not post your details here - this is a public forum, and we would not want you to start receiving any kind of spam or phishing messages.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 14 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 126308 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7556 Solutions

@Rosalyn wrote:

I  am Astounded to hear this and seriously need to leave O2 if there’s any truth in this 

@Rosalyn 

I meant the post immediately before mine from @Kei-M_O2 who is our manager.

He wants you send him a PM with your FB details and he'll ask the social media team to have a look (in order to help you)

To send a PM just click on @Kei-M_O2 name. This will take you to another page (his profile) and you will see SEND MESSAGE on the top right hand side of page. Click on that and a message box will open (For Kei)

Write your message, including your FB profile and he will reply to you.

Hopefully @Kei-M_O2 will be able to help as he's a member of the social media team.

Best of luck. 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 21

Rosalyn
  • 12 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for all your help. I’ve no idea how to get back to the private message to reply there. So replying here 

Message 16 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 126308 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7556 Solutions

@Rosalyn 

I've explained how to SEND a Private message. Once you've sent the message keep your eye on the envelope icon at the very top of the page (Right hand side)

PM 360.jpg

When @Kei-M_O2 replies, you will see a number 1 in the envelope.

To read the message, just click on the envelope.

Job done 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 21

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12675 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1156 Solutions

Are you visiting the community on a mobile or PC (laptop or desktop) @Rosalyn as the layout is slightly different.

On a PC there is an envelop icon as @Cleoriff has helpfully shown.

On mobile, there is a round icon with "your" profile image - click that and a mini menu appears, and messages are one of the options (I think, don't tend to use mobile to visit myself).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 18 of 21

Rosalyn
  • 12 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was astounded to hear that if you raise complaints you’re less likely to be dealt with 

Message 19 of 21

Rosalyn
  • 12 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I did send a private message but don’t see any envelopes with the top of the page not looking like you have shown but think cos I’m on my iphone

Message 20 of 21