Did you mean: 

Network issues

RD93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

there has been network issues in my area for nearly two weeks. Originally we were told it was a mast that was down. However, it now states on the o2 checker that this is sorted, but despite this we are still getting no signal! Beyond frustrated with this now as we pay to be able to use our network. This has had an impact on home life and work. I have followed the instructions of turning phone off and on and re-setting etc… still no luck. What is happening o2!? 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35781 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Hi @RD93 - you need to ask O2, they can be reached via social media at the links just below this post on Twitter or Facebook.

Meantime, the community reference here is probably mostly covered in your query: Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? Do keep logging your test daily on the Network Status Checker tool - there's even an O2 app for that for iPhone or Android. Good luck, hope you get some indication as to the cause of the poor signal.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35781 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Hi @RD93 - you need to ask O2, they can be reached via social media at the links just below this post on Twitter or Facebook.

Meantime, the community reference here is probably mostly covered in your query: Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? Do keep logging your test daily on the Network Status Checker tool - there's even an O2 app for that for iPhone or Android. Good luck, hope you get some indication as to the cause of the poor signal.

Message 2 of 2