Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Coverage and zero customer service support

FH66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, as my first posting and not a happy one - I have had little or zero network coverage now since the beginning of this month and every time I check with my postcode, a text comes back saying, it seems a mast problem is causing this issue.  The first reply came in on the 7th June saying should be fixed/in touch within 48 hrs,  second text on 9th June said  should be fixed in 5 days, next text on 14th June said 7th days and  21st June said unable to resolve the issue.

Now here is the dilemma, I can't ring you because I am on emergency calls only; three times I have started to talk to an adviser on my landline and I have been 'cut off'!  I can't email you anymore and Aura or whatever the name is doesnt even understand the question 'How do I complain'!!!

You are supposed to be one of the best network coverage providers in the UK and yet getting to actually talk to you is ZERO!

And only 2.5 miles down the road at my parents house I can get 100% network coverage.

So - refund for lack of useage, refund for lack of care and due diligence to your customers and WHEN will network coverage be back up and why am i even bothering!!

I use my mobile phone to work from home and am now having to travel out to use it and when i am home all i can get is emergency calls only

Can someone with some semblance of intelligence please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

I'm just getting through my messages now @Lyrics, I'll be with you shortly smiling

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 11