Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Coverage and zero customer service support

FH66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, as my first posting and not a happy one - I have had little or zero network coverage now since the beginning of this month and every time I check with my postcode, a text comes back saying, it seems a mast problem is causing this issue.  The first reply came in on the 7th June saying should be fixed/in touch within 48 hrs,  second text on 9th June said  should be fixed in 5 days, next text on 14th June said 7th days and  21st June said unable to resolve the issue.

Now here is the dilemma, I can't ring you because I am on emergency calls only; three times I have started to talk to an adviser on my landline and I have been 'cut off'!  I can't email you anymore and Aura or whatever the name is doesnt even understand the question 'How do I complain'!!!

You are supposed to be one of the best network coverage providers in the UK and yet getting to actually talk to you is ZERO!

And only 2.5 miles down the road at my parents house I can get 100% network coverage.

So - refund for lack of useage, refund for lack of care and due diligence to your customers and WHEN will network coverage be back up and why am i even bothering!!

I use my mobile phone to work from home and am now having to travel out to use it and when i am home all i can get is emergency calls only

Can someone with some semblance of intelligence please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@FH66 

You can download Skype to call O2 on a wifi connection.

All numbers are in this guide
When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling.
Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
You can also try saying "Upgrade" or "Fraud" to be connected to an advisor.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

However, they are unlikely to give you any repair time guarantees due to factors that are stated as "beyond their control".

Once you get service resumed would be the best time to ask for a goodwill gesture of compensation so that an accurate amount can be calculated.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Lyrics
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Nobody intelligent there they are on holiday in outer space I am about to stop my direct debit
Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Lyrics wrote:
Nobody intelligent there they are on holiday in outer space I am about to stop my direct debit

That would be the worst thing you could do

Message 4 of 11

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Sorry that you've had so many issues @Lyrics, but this is a customer community.
We can only recommend that you contact customer services, as @MI5 has already done so.
The only alternative is to get one of the customer services reps who is helping here to contact you, but there is no guarantee they can resolve the issue.
Can you see if you can help @O2Lisa @O2Trevski?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 11

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @gmarkj smiling

So sorry to hear this @Lyrics I'll message you privately and have a look in to this for you 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 11

Lyrics
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you so much for contacting me I am disabled and in a wheelchair I cannot manage without my phone for reaching help and I need to get these codes
Message 7 of 11

Lyrics
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for replying I tried to reach customer service but they wanted to send me code which is the problem - they do not arrive they go into voice mail.  - all I hear is this is o2 or PayPal but no text message at all

joan 

Message 8 of 11

Lyrics
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hope you got my message ok I can take phone back to factory default if you want me to - I think you may also have to update my bank card number they sent me a code but I did not get it - why can't I en

ter my own account

lyrics

Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Lyrics 

@O2Lisais off duty now but I have tagged her again and she will answer you just after 8am tomorrow.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11