cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to send a photo via text to another o2 phone. Photo will not send !

Anonymous
Not applicable

cannot get photo to send via text - it will go via email from mobile phone - not everyone has email (my mother for instance) - when trying to send the photo via text - the phone rings me(!) and message comes up saying it has been trying various time (not true) and cannot send.   What can I do please??

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Use WhatsApp or some other app to send pictures.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous As per the advice given to you by @MI5https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Accidental-MMS-Sending-and-How-to-Avoid-it/ba-p/1014132

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

O2Faisal
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

cannot get photo to send via text - it will go via email from mobile phone - not everyone has email (my mother for instance) - when trying to send the photo via text - the phone rings me(!) and message comes up saying it has been trying various time (not true) and cannot send.   What can I do please??

Hi If you cannot send picture messages then try sending a text with the word Active to 2020 to see if that resolves it. If you are on pay monthly you may also want to check you dont have a spend cap on as this will restrict mms use also.

signature
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions