Did you mean: 

My sim stopped working

Arthur1785
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear, Support,

My sim has stopped responding. I am currently abroad.

Please contact me via email, as I can't even login to my online account. 

Main issue: sim card doesn't have network coverage, even though I tried different phones devices to insert sim there and still the issue persist.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149376 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Arthur1785 

No one can call you from here.

Contact guide Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Use Skype to call Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Arthur1785
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have surfer all around o2. but still not getting chance to get in touch with anybody. 

When I am using online chat, they are asking me to shift to o2app. But for me to use app. I need to login, but sim card issue doesn't allow me do so. Totally stuck.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149376 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

Keep trying the ways in the guide @Arthur1785 

Nothing we can do here as fellow customers.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4