Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My a12 is stuck in a reset loop

Amanda24
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My a12 had been on three, is unlocked but a white screen with 3 kept coming up so I factory reset it. Now I can only get to the copy from old phone part of the set up, is there anything I can do?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7172 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1592 Solutions

As it has a 3 splash screen it looks like it has 3 firmware, rather than the generic for that phone.

If it was me I would be flashing the phone with the generic firmware, but you really have to know what you are doing

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 7785 Posts
  • 155 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Enlli wrote:

As it has a 3 splash screen it looks like it has 3 firmware, rather than the generic for that phone.

If it was me I would be flashing the phone with the generic firmware, but you really have to know what you are doing

@Amanda24 

And if you don't know what you are doing, there is guidance online. An alternative is to go to an independent mobile 'phone repair and accessories shop ; there are many of these in every town.  

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147297 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28305 Solutions

@Amanda24 

Go to www.sammobile.com

Find the EU or UK unbranded firmware for your phone and follow the instructions to install it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4