Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Google pixel 6

Alan12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My pixel 6 won't receive secure messages from my bank, the ones they send with a code. It can't even receive ones from O2. I'm desperate now.

I've changed sim. Reset network settings and any possible solution O2 have given me. This is my last chance before I cancel as I'm in my 14 days cooling off period.

Please help 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Alan12 

Have you spoken to your bank at all, as it could be there provider isnt sending you the messages?? 

Have you done a full handset reset as the Pixel is a buggy as hell handset? Have you checked the spam folder in the Messages App? 

If you have then, All you can do is speak to o2 i am afraid. 

Was this a number port or a new number? As it could be a porting failure? but again only o2 can help..  

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Alan12 

Have you spoken to your bank at all, as it could be there provider isnt sending you the messages?? 

Have you done a full handset reset as the Pixel is a buggy as hell handset? Have you checked the spam folder in the Messages App? 

If you have then, All you can do is speak to o2 i am afraid. 

Was this a number port or a new number? As it could be a porting failure? but again only o2 can help..  

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Alan12 

Cancel whilst you can. 

O2 have had this problem on and off for years and it's never fixed for long until it's back again. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3