Did you mean: 

Moved Home

kellybun
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, 

I moved home in March 2022. I have very poor signal and very patchy and slow 4G at my new home. The property is being renovated so I have no internet set up yet to use wifi calling etc. 

I am wanting to upgrade my phone early, in contract until April 2023 but I can pay off my device plan early. However I am very reluctant to stay with 02 due to the poor network / 4g service at my new home.

I have a friend on EE who gets good service / coverage at the address so I am considering moving to that network. 

Am I able to get out on a contract early with 02 due to having poor service? Or what is the best way forward?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@kellybun 
I doubt you'll get out of your contract early. You need to pay off your device in full. Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

Meanwhile  try this guide Guide: Do you have poor coverage / signal Indoors? This may help Explain / resolve it 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@kellybun 
I doubt you'll get out of your contract early. You need to pay off your device in full. Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

Meanwhile  try this guide Guide: Do you have poor coverage / signal Indoors? This may help Explain / resolve it 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2