Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finch2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi my wife last week purchased the galaxy z fold through o2 but wanted to keep her old number when she texts now it comes through a different number and when I text her it doesn’t deliver can you please advise me what to do to sort this issue out 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

How did she purchase it @Finch2 ?

Did she upgrade or get a new deal?

If she upgraded, she should be using her old sim (unless she does a sim swap).

If a new deal, then she either needs to contact o2 customer services to move her number over (if she was on o2 before) or send o2 her PAC code (if she was on a different network).

If those have been done, see if the phone has a number in Settings->Phone->My number (or something similar). If it does, edit it, save it and reboot the phone.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

How did she purchase it @Finch2 ?

Did she upgrade or get a new deal?

If she upgraded, she should be using her old sim (unless she does a sim swap).

If a new deal, then she either needs to contact o2 customer services to move her number over (if she was on o2 before) or send o2 her PAC code (if she was on a different network).

If those have been done, see if the phone has a number in Settings->Phone->My number (or something similar). If it does, edit it, save it and reboot the phone.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2