Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mast down and not being fixed

Vinster
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am only getting 1 or 2 bars at the most on my phone.  The checker says the mast is down and they are on it - but its been saying this for weeks.  How do I contact someone to get this sorted.  I am poor internet at home too and therefore would like to tether to my phone but network is not powerful enough.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Vinster 

As the status checker indicates a fault it means they are aware and working on fixing it asap.

There's nothing you can do to alter the process.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Vinster 

As the status checker indicates a fault it means they are aware and working on fixing it asap.

There's nothing you can do to alter the process.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Vinster
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks.  Rubbish really when the checker says they are working on it.  Poor guy must be exhausted - he's been working on it for weeks slight_smile

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

Could be waiting for parts or in some cases even gaining access can be an issue if mast is on private grounds @Vinster 

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having to live with the same issue myself and unable to find a way out

KKR02_0-1663161617705.png

Getting this error for over 2 weeks now, no resolution yet inspite of calling the customer services almost every single day

Message 5 of 6

Peterkin1010
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

It's a pain when that happens but in the first instance you need to ring Customer Services on 202.

There could be one or a combination of reasons for the mast being out:

1 The mast has a fault needs to be fixed but is waiting for the relevant engineers to be available.

2 The mast is out of commission temporarily as another mast in the area is about to be commissioned.

3 The mast itself is either being upgraded or about to be upgraded

4 The fault is known but the mast needs a spare part for repair and is awaiting it from the manufacturer.

Hopefully you'll be sorted soon 

Message 6 of 6