Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mast Faults - Horwich

Montwo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Getting fed up with O2, the mast in my area has been down for 2 weeks and they keep pushing back the repair date. Now its the 23rd May.

Is this normal?

Its getting increasingly difficult to reliably call into meetings and work in the area!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Montwo 

Many things can affect the date of repair and O2 will never guarantee a date for this reason.

If you can, use wifi calling until it's fixed https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Montwo 

Many things can affect the date of repair and O2 will never guarantee a date for this reason.

If you can, use wifi calling until it's fixed https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

REWill
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This has been going on for months for me too told masts down PE7 PE8. My home and place of work. Given no information on the issue or when it's likely to be fixed just told engineers are working on it. Yet 02 continue to take payment firm me for a service whi h is not fit for purpose. I have asolutley no signal throughout my day and into my evening at very rare times there is 1 bar that is not stable amd drops. The line is often broken and impossible to talk or hear when connection is made. There is no mobile data working despite having plenty saved up. 02 really needs to address this with customers and if they are unable to do this provide letters of Deadlock so the ombudsman can investigate. My Complaint is the lack of service amd the appalling customer service. No complaint procedure followed chaotic systems in place and automated responses amd stalling. It has been impossible communicating with 02 regarding a resolution for months now. Deeremind to  leave customers chasing dead calls with no call backs, ignoring COMPLAINTS and generally making the customer run round for months chasing in the hope they get tired and give up!! 

Message 3 of 3