Did you mean: 

Lost/stolen bar removed

Slendav
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I lost my phone friday night so I called O2 customer service to place a stolen/removed bar. I found my found Saturday night and have called O2 customer service to remove the stolen/removed bar this morning.

I did receive an email saying that "we've removed the following bar(s): Lost/Stolen Bar" roughly 2 hours ago. However, my phone still is not connecting to a network.

I have searched online and saw that bars can be placed on the sim and phone, and I am wondering whether only one of the bars was removed?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Slendav 

You'd need to check that with O2 but bars may take a while to be lifted as the system needs to update first.

Keep rebooting phone to check.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

Guide: O2 BARs 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Slendav 

You'd need to check that with O2 but bars may take a while to be lifted as the system needs to update first.

Keep rebooting phone to check.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

Guide: O2 BARs 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2