Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

shesawsparks
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is live chat still available for O2 customers at the moment? If so, can someone post a link please as I'm just going round and round in circles trying to find it myself.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147102 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

@shesawsparks 

Try hanging around shop pages https://www.o2.co.uk/shop

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147102 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

@shesawsparks 

Try hanging around shop pages https://www.o2.co.uk/shop

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23553 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3749 Solutions

@shesawsparks Click on the O2 Shop at the top of the page. Live Chat sometimes pops up there, but it's sporadic. The Chat system has been dreadful since the pandemic began.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

matthardy89
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

it is very hard to find the option, its always been well hidden 

Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12385 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions
As mentioned before @matthardy89, it often pops up if you click around the store for a few minutes...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5