Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Busy

ajKidd7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I phone my husband I get line busy even when he isn't using his phone, and he doesn't have any blocked numbers. It's switched on but he never receives my calls. We both use Nokia G20 and this problem is very recent.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@ajKidd7 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

ajKidd7
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for trying to help but I do not use social media of any sort, old codger I'm afraid and very cautious.

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@ajKidd7 

All other contact ways here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Checking in store might be suitable for you?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

ajKidd7
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We both struggle to walk too far so we'll see whether we can find an O2 outlet with easy access. Thanks for your help.

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@ajKidd7 

This may help also.

Our Access For You service is designed to make it easier for you to access O2 services if you would normally struggle due to a disability or personal situation. If you find it difficult to access any of our services due to a disability or personal situation you may find it helpful to register for our Access For You service. Once registered, we can ensure that we tailor our services to you each time you contact us. This means you only have to tell us about your requirements once. There are a number of adjustments we can make to support you depending on your personal circumstances.

To discuss everything related to Accessibility here on the community, check out our Access for all article. In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences.

Message 6 of 7

ajKidd7
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much I will give it a try.

Message 7 of 7