Did you mean: 

Keeping voicemail

iFairyx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

Sorry, I wasn't sure which board to post in.

I'm looking to switch over from apple

to the new Samsung when it comes out and I was wondering if there is a way to keep my voicemails? Sadly my dad passed away and not the only way I can hear his voice is via the voicemails he left me...

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@iFairyx 

There's no guarantees that your messages will be retained so I suggest you use the voice recorder to record the messages as .wav files then back them up to your PC.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@iFairyx Sorry for your loss. If you're just switching phones and keeping the same phone number, your voicemail messages will still be there. They're not stored on your phone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@iFairyx 

There's no guarantees that your messages will be retained so I suggest you use the voice recorder to record the messages as .wav files then back them up to your PC.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3