Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 13 no Service since transfer of number

Aziz3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i recently ported my number over from O2 to vodafone. and since the activation my iphone shows no service from a vodafone sim. the sim works fine in other phones, tested with (also tested with vodafone) and i also tested with other sim cards. all sim cards associated with voda (VF & Lebara) done work,  O2, three, EE all working  fine. which tells me O2 have some sort of bar on the phone. also phone has had a clean bill of health from Apple. Apple have said that its has a bar on the phone. this has now rendered my £900 iphone useless. any help please

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148511 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28417 Solutions

Sadly unlikely knowing how things are these days....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 148511 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28417 Solutions

@Aziz3 

You need to contact O2 to resolve.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Aziz3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i have just now sent O2 a complaints letter, stating the issue. i have spoken to O2 on 4 occasions, vodafone on 3 and apple on 1 occasion.  lets hope this can be resolved before going to the ombudsman. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 148511 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28417 Solutions

Sadly unlikely knowing how things are these days....

Message 4 of 4