Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasing the ring tone length to 30 seconds

JD761
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was hoping someone can help me with an issue I have.  I bought a Dora 8050 smartphone for my elderly mother. I’m the bill payer and account holder.  This phone runs Android 9 (Pie).  The issue I have is the ringtone length is set to 15 seconds (default) and I want to increase this to 30 seconds as the phone keeps going to voicemail. My mother is 86 and not the fasted out the blocks so we are afraid that she’ll keep missing calls and TBH, she doesn’t know what voicemail is. We wanted to introduce this slowly to her. I called the O2 tech support team and on the first occasion was asked to enter the following MIM code.  **61*901*11*30# where (30) is the number of seconds.  I logged off Tech support to enter this and needless to say it fails with the message ‘call forwarding connection problem or invalid MMI code (0)’ I called tech support back again, got a different operator who assured me that the default ringtone length is 30 seconds, which it’s not, then they suggested turning off voicemail.  This may work but no good if we eventually want voicemail. I have tried various MIM code to no avail.  Does anyone know a solution to this please?

Thanks JD

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

JD761
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you will do 

Message 11 of 11