Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've had no signal at all for over a week

T2Tim
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My phone has not had signal for over a week, I can't go out because I won't be able to contact anyone & no one can tell me why. I've had countless new sims & e-sims & the issue is not resolved. I've had Apple run all the tests on my phone & it is not a software or hardware issue with the phone itself. 

The 2 other phones on my account (my parents) do not have these issues, nor does my partner who is with o2 & lives with me. He has coverage at all times regardless of where we are but even when I am with him, I have nothing at all. It won't even allow me to use a hotspot - it only works on Wifi. 

This has been going on now for over 18 months, I'm promised call backs that don't come, & will now not be able to even answer because I have no signal for the call to connect. I've been into store twice & they just call you & I just go round it circles. I want this contract cancelled. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12350 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

Sorry to hear about your struggles @T2Tim 

We can't cancel anything from here as this is a community of o2 customers.

If you have tried everything on the guides below and it's still not working then clearly something is broken.

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Have you tried getting a new sim (either physical or eSim)?

If yes and you still want to cancel then please follow this process:

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7093 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

As most things have been done. Try the SIM from one of the handsets that is working. If it is working the back to O2

(Saying that is probably a waste of time but it's all we can offer here)

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

japitts
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 131 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@T2Tim wrote:

The 2 other phones on my account (my parents) do not have these issues, nor does my partner who is with o2 & lives with me. He has coverage at all times regardless of where we are but even when I am with him, I have nothing at all.

As mentioned by @Enlli already, this disproves a network issue. A 2way SIM-swap will identify whether the issue is with your SIM/account, or phone.

Put the working SIM in a non-working phone - what result?

Put the non-working SIM in a working phone - what result?

Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7456 Posts
  • 141 Topics
  • 25 Solutions