cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not use my sim on this account and have thrown it out so can't get in to my account as I don'

Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I didn't use my sim and must have thrown it out and know I can't get in to my account as it's asking for my telephone number and I don't know it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

@19567 

You need to report it lost and O2 will send a new one.

Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93343 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

It will be difficult to report it lost if you don't know the number or any account details

Best option is to speak to customer service to see if they can trace the account and issue a new sim card

Presumably you never registered for My O2

Difficult times ahead unless you have the original contract emails

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 7695 Posts
  • 150 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@19567 wrote:

I didn't use my sim and must have thrown it out and know I can't get in to my account as it's asking for my telephone number and I don't know it.

What has prompted you @19567 to ask that question ? 

Have you received a communication from O2, maybe a bill or a letter chasing payment ? 

Does whatever you have received give any clues such as a telephone number or an account number ? 

Message 4 of 4