Did you mean: 

Huawei media t5 media pad issues

Project_LAudi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello there

My other half had bought a media pad t5 on contract no more than 3 months ago and while we were away on holiday to Devon last week I was watching Netflix with headphones on and it kept showing the touch screen options for Netflix but when I touched the screen they would go off. A few minutes would pass and then it started to get some black lines showing on the screen and I'm this time was sat on a stand and wasn't hot at all. Eventually I was unable to touch the screen to do anything but the black lines were just becoming more and more. We tried to do a hard reset and it no longer worked. This device hasn't been dropped so not sure what to do. Should I take this into a store to get them to send off and have it looked at? As I was just sitting watching when this went wrong it should be under warranty as there was no movement to it to make this happen.

Many thanks
Paul
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Project_LAudi 

Yes, should be fixed under warranty if no physical damage.

Your local store will send it in for you.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-returns-policy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Project_LAudi 

Yes, should be fixed under warranty if no physical damage.

Your local store will send it in for you.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-returns-policy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2