cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer my esim from a broken phone to a new one on andriod?

AS01
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My old phone is broken and my new one has arrived, I can't delete the esim from the old phone because the screen won't work. How do I install an esim in my new phone? Both are android 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149020 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@AS01 

You need to sim swap to a new esim in your MyO2 or go in store with photo ID.

esim install.jpg

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

AS01
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don't appear to have an option to swap it and I don't have any options to 'manage' my active esim, looks like i'll have to go into a store 

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 149020 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@AS01 

Have you tried the replace your sim option?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

AS01
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I unfortunately don't have that as an option on in my menu under the heading 'Your Sim', only 'Install your sim', 'Bar and divert' and 'IMEI and PUK'. 

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 149020 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

A trip in store then is likely the quickest way then @AS01 

O2 will post one out if you call them but it could take a while.

Message 6 of 7

AS01
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your help 

Message 7 of 7