cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I claim the £100 voucher that came with my watch?

Graz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How do I claim the £100 Amazon voucher that came with my watch?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Graz 

I can only see a £100 Google voucher offer.

Claim £100 Google Play Gift Code when you buy Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro 4G. Ends 2 Nov.

*Each year your Airtime Plan will be increased by the Retail Price Index (RPI) rate of inflation announced in February plus 3.9%. If RPI is negative, we’ll only apply the 3.9%. You’ll see this increase on your April 2022 bill onwards. See o2.co.uk/prices.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same.  Purchase a Galaxy Watch5 or Watch5 Pro (Promotion Product) from a participating retailer between 26/08/2022 – 02/11/2022 and claim a Google Play Gift Code by redemption. No cash alternative.

Participants must visit www.samsungpromotions.claims/samsunglaunchoffers, upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must claim within 60 days of purchase.  Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 4 Claims per household) and a maximum of 10 Claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/samsunglaunchoffers for full Promotion terms. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.

Might be best you contact Amazon as it will be promoted by them anyways.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2