Did you mean: 

Help with codes

N-Scott
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

My name is Nicola Scott. I am trying to reset my security question as it is saying I have got it wrong. However, when I tired to do this, is sent a code to my phone. My phone has been stolen which is how I discovered I didn't know the code! Is there anyway to get the code sent to my email address instead so I can access my O2 account properly?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149918 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28555 Solutions

@N-Scott 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24063 Posts
  • 1049 Topics
  • 3777 Solutions

@N-Scott You need to report the phone as stolen: Lost or Stolen O2 Device

If you have no phone to use, download Skype to call O2's freephone numbers: Guide: A Guide to Skype

Call 0800 902 0217 or 0800 032 1402
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

N-Scott
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I thought so, but when I pressed , "click here for support" it linked me to this page. I've tried calling them but they keep passing me off to other people. 

Message 4 of 6

N-Scott
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've done all that, now I'm just trying to get my old phone number back but they say they can't access my account without this stupid security question!

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149918 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28555 Solutions

@N-Scott 

Ask them for a hint. It may help you remember what you set it to.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 6