Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting puk code when locked out of O2 when in Europe

MM144
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No cellular service in Europe  …don’t know Sim pin … phone is asking for a puk code … can’t receive texts to get it

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10895 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3122 Solutions

@MM144 

then you will need to use Skype and call o2 on +44 800 9020217 and speak to an advisor, there is nothing anyone on this customer to customer community 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 6

MM144
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you.  I shall try your suggestion.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@MM144 

Try here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/unblock-your-phone

or look in your My O2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

MM144
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tried your suggestion.

Beyond frustrated … after dealing with two representatives … in a call centre in India(  He told me) and I have been waiting nearly 30 minutes as he verifies my details. If he can’t do that on the computer, I am not too optimistic about getting the help I need!

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@MM144 

Did you try the online suggestions?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 6