MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144545 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@QueenT 

You need to go in store to get setup.

Guide: Connecting your Samsung Smartwatch 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

bezman70
Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 

In all honesty I took my Galaxy watch 5 into 3 different stores and none of them knew how to set the watch up.

@QueenT 

The QR code should be in the eSim pack you got and a word of warning if and when your able to start the set up I really recomend you turn the wifi off on the phone as that caused me no end of trouble because it tried connecting to every wifi signal thats close to you.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144545 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@bezman70 

The guide is written from the official O2 process and is also supported with additional info from customers.

We can't influence how well the stores are trained unfortunately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

bezman70
Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 

Absolutely I was just unfortunate. I went to Newark, Nottingham and Weymouth stores and they didn't know what to do but after alot of trial and error I got it working spot on. Roll on Galaxy Watch 6 

Message 5 of 5