Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free laptop with pixel 6 phone

Chellie2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I've recently upgraded to pixel 6 pro, the offer included a laptop. I can no longer find the offer and the last date was the 12th of September, could you help with this please it's not offering the laptop now in the deal

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149440 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Chellie2 

Claim an Asus Chromebook C214 worth £339.99. Ends 12 Sept.

Buy a new Google Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro smartphone (Qualifying Product) from participating retailers, between 18th August 2022 (00.01 – BST) and 12th September 2022 (23:59 – BST) and receive an Asus Chromebook C214 (RRP £339.99). The Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro must be purchased on a mobile network contract only (excludes SIM-only). To redeem this offer visit https://promo-rewards.com/chromebook/en-GB for full terms and conditions. Participants must be 18 or older and have a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Max 2 per household. Max 8 per business. Longer delivery times of between 45-75 days apply.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149440 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Chellie2 

Claim an Asus Chromebook C214 worth £339.99. Ends 12 Sept.

Buy a new Google Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro smartphone (Qualifying Product) from participating retailers, between 18th August 2022 (00.01 – BST) and 12th September 2022 (23:59 – BST) and receive an Asus Chromebook C214 (RRP £339.99). The Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro must be purchased on a mobile network contract only (excludes SIM-only). To redeem this offer visit https://promo-rewards.com/chromebook/en-GB for full terms and conditions. Participants must be 18 or older and have a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Max 2 per household. Max 8 per business. Longer delivery times of between 45-75 days apply.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2