cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty I-Phone 13 exchange being made very difficult!

Jimbob365
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I've had an I-Phone 13 mini since the beginning of December, throughout its not been receiving non 02 SMS messages. I've been onto 02 multiple times, done every diagnostic, posted a community thread,  and am on my 5th (yes fifth!) SIM! I went to the local 02 store on 21st & 22nd who went through every diagnostic, including an E-SIM and concluded the device was faulty, they said they would have exchanged, but they couldn't as it was on online upgrade. I was told to call customer services, say it was faulty and they would arrange an exchange....nice and easy. 

Having called on 22 December, the agent refused to believe it was faulty and would get his a manager to call me... no call, no exchange. Can someone at 02 please help me as I'm going round in circles. I'm now out my 14 day cool-off period, all of which has been spent trying to get it to work!! 

Please help 02! 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Jimbob365 

Get Apple to confirm its faulty first then O2 have no choice https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Jimbob365 

Get Apple to confirm its faulty first then O2 have no choice https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2