Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed transfer of number from PAYG sim card to new esim with monthly contract

iv_ed
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently moved from PAYG to a monthly contract that came with a new esim card and a new number. I requested that my old number, which I have been using for many years, be transferred to the new sim. 9 days and many conversations with 202 as well as over chat and still nothing has happened. The request has been put in several times, then the case was recorded as an incident with an incident number - but still nothing and not even an update for the last two days after asking repeatedly. Nobody seems to know or care what is going on. I am starting to panic that it might never happen.

Any ideas how I could move things along - get someone to actually look into this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11273 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@iv_ed 

There is nothing anyone on this community can do to help, all we can suggest is to keep persevering with customer services... Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 4

iv_ed
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well after daily calls and chats with customer service for 9 days I have my doubts that this will lead to results. Was hoping for others to share their stories - eg which channels they found best to chase customer service, whether or not their number ended up being transferred etc.

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23906 Posts
  • 1043 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@iv_ed Has anyone directed you to look at this guide? It may help: Migration & porting into O2 - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4