Did you mean: 

Error code 14

Steve21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I have just bought an Apple Watch 7 direct from Apple. I already have a pay monthly account with o2 that is linked to my iPhone 12 Pro.
I’ve been through the set up of the watch, pairing it with the phone and everything is fine - apart from the last bit which is ‘set up mobile data’. At this point all I keep getting is ‘Oops - something went wrong contact o2 and quote error code 14’.
I’ve ‘re-paired’ the watch to the phone but still no joy!

Ive noticed on my o2 account that it recognises the watch and is charging me £5 per month. I also note this issue has been raised before but with private reply’s so can’t tell how to resolve the issue. 

Any help welcomed

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37634 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1709 Solutions

Thank you, @O2Sarah- - I also mentioned to @Breanna the possibility of a Forum guide for this, and if it results in a call to O2 CS at the end, well, it is still a definitive outcome, rather than the deluge of requests for help tagged onto other requests as we have today. Good call, @O2Sarah-!

Message 31 of 48

Andrewparkes
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same problem here. After spending over an hour on the phone with 2 people from o2, one who just didn’t have a clue so ended the call and another who decided I needed to speak to apple, so just passed me through to them.

it’s still not working, I have no doubt the bill charge will work perfectly though, but the data doesn’t 

Message 32 of 48

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93571 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7000 Solutions

@O2Sarah- wrote:

@pgn I have put this to our team to see if there is anything we can put together. The majority of the issues flagged to us recently have  needed an e sim reset so would need to be looked at by customer services team.

Shame the customer service team know jack about this

Whatever happened to internal memos or an update on Yourcompanion

I heard they invented email as well in the not too distant past

This is a really important issue affecting dozens of customers on here so probably in the thousands outside of the community

Message 33 of 48

DavidWilliams
  • 12 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I too am having the same issue, I have rang o2 5 times and spoke to 5 different technical support advisors and none have fixed the issue, I am at my whits end with it

Message 34 of 48

ByTor
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Help me O2 Wan, you're my only hope. I'm having the same issue and have tried phone support every day for the past few days since I got my Watch Ultra. I can't pair it to my iPhone 14 Pro Max, but I can to my iPhone 13 Pro Max. It was originally an upgrade to a watch contracted to my 13, but the 14 is obviously my main phone and I used to have their predecessors attached to my 14 for a short time until the Ultra came.

HELP ME, GREAT ONES. I REQUIRE YOUR WISDOM AND WIZARDRY. wink

Artist, photographer, writer, director, actor, geek & former IT support.
Message 35 of 48

pgn
  • 37634 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1709 Solutions

Always thought the term Smart, as applied to a watch, was a misnomer 😖

If the O2 Advisor last night was unable to help, it's time to chance your arm, or wrist, with O2's Social Media Team, links below, @ByTor.

The next Advisor comes in around 8am Monday, @O2Georgina otherwise.

As @jonsie notes above: "This is a really important issue affecting dozens of customers on here so probably in the thousands outside of the community". 🤷

Message 36 of 48

ByTor
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Haven't heard from anyone but you on here yet. Already messaged the FB contact you gave, but no answer there yet either. And so far, despite valiant attempts, the phone support hasn't been able to fix it yet.

Message 37 of 48

pgn
  • 37634 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1709 Solutions

Never used FB for this, preferring Twitter - but if a repeat ping has not yielded a response via FB, then it is down to @O2Georgina in the morning, @ByTor 🤷

Message 38 of 48

ByTor
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

From what I've seen in this place, @O2Georgina is the ninja to pester slight_smile

Message 39 of 48

O2Georgina
Former Staff
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

@ByTor  I will send you a private message now

signature
Message 40 of 48