Did you mean: 

Error code 14

Steve21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I have just bought an Apple Watch 7 direct from Apple. I already have a pay monthly account with o2 that is linked to my iPhone 12 Pro.
I’ve been through the set up of the watch, pairing it with the phone and everything is fine - apart from the last bit which is ‘set up mobile data’. At this point all I keep getting is ‘Oops - something went wrong contact o2 and quote error code 14’.
I’ve ‘re-paired’ the watch to the phone but still no joy!

Ive noticed on my o2 account that it recognises the watch and is charging me £5 per month. I also note this issue has been raised before but with private reply’s so can’t tell how to resolve the issue. 

Any help welcomed

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147971 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28374 Solutions

@Steve21 wrote:

Good thought but No it’s turned off

@Steve21 

It needs to be ON.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 48

Sharing
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Georgina  I’m having same problem with no answer coming yet.  any help would be appreciated 

Message 12 of 48

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

@Sharing  I will send you a private message

signature
Message 13 of 48

HampshireBaz
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please help!  I am having a similar issue!  Tried contact via Twitter but still not resolved!

WiFi calling is enabled, idata is showing as my APN but I get the following error when trying to activate Apple watch:  "Your O2 account is not eligible to enable mobile data on your Apple Watch"

Message 14 of 48

HampshireBaz
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ignore my last message!  All sorted now, not sure if anybody did anything or it was just a waiting game.   Thanks anyway!

Message 15 of 48

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37634 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1709 Solutions

@HampshireBaz wrote:

Ignore my last message!  All sorted now, not sure if anybody did anything or it was just a waiting game.   Thanks anyway!

Consider it ignored, @HampshireBaz 🤣

Glad it is now resolved for you 👍

Message 16 of 48

Baguio
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello @O2Georgina. Can you help please.

same error code 14 on te Apple Watch app

Message 17 of 48

Andysills
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@02georgina same issure here too. Error code 14 when trying to get data on watch. Your help would be very appreciated - thanks!

Message 18 of 48

JJ73
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @O2Georgina, could you help me with the same issue as Steve 21? Thank you slight_smile 

Message 19 of 48

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

@JJ73  I will send you a private message

signature
Message 20 of 48