Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency calls only

Ron53
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was migrated over to o2 from virgin mobile in may 2023.ever since then I keep loosing contact with the o2 network. The screen says emergency calls only. If I restart the Samsung a42 phone it connects to o2 for a while before dropping out again. I have had a new o2 simm and made. A lot of calls to report this fault but still it continues. The overseas call centre do not have an answer to this. My partner has also been changed over to o2  from virgin mobile and has the exact same phone as me but she is having no problems at all. How is this possible. Has my account been set up incorrectly ? Phone is barely usable. WiFi  is fine

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38352 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1730 Solutions

You are going to need to talk to O2 Customer Services about this - if 202 is too stressful, try reaching out to O2 via Social Media, the link just below has the path to Twitter/X, Instagram and Facebook, @Ron53 - good luck!

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93960 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93960 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Try your sim in your wife's phone to see if it works ok

That will tell you if it's your account that is the problem or that the phone is faulty

Message 4 of 4